Drug Detox Products
Single Panel K2/Spice Home Urine Test Kit
Home / Home Drug Test Kits / Single Panel K2/Spice Home Urine Test Kit
Click to Zoom
Add to cart
A single panel home testing device for synthetic cannabis otherwise known as K2 or Spice lets the individual test their own urine in the privacy of their own home for the compounds found in synthetic marijuana. These compounds are: JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-210, JWH-398, and MAM2201.
Discrete and reliable, the K2/Spice test strips allows the individual to test for synthetic marijuana in the privacy of their own home at the same toxin levels set by the Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). The cutoff levels established by SAMHSA are as follows:
JWH-018: 25 ng/ml
JWH-210: 300 ng/ml
JWH-398: 200 ng/ml
MAM2201: 100 ng/ml
1. Provide sample in a clean, sterile plastic or glass container.
2. Remove testing device from sterile foil pouch.
3. Dip the end of the testing strip into the urine specimen making sure that the arrow is pointing towards the urine sample. Do not place the test strip into the sample past the indicated test line.
4. Leave the test strip in the urine sample until a reddish color appears in the test area (approximately 15 to 20 seconds).
5. Remove the test strip and place it face up on a non-absorptive surface.
6. Results will be available in 5 to 10 minutes. Results may not be accurate after 10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS:
There are 3 possible outcomes for the testing device:
One color band appears in the Control Zone ("C"), but no color band appears in the Test Zone ("T"). A positive result indicates that the concentrations of the metabolites of JWH-10 and or JWH-73 in the sample are above the cutoff levels established by Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Two color bands appear. One in the Control Zone ("C") and one color band appears in the Test Zone ("T"). A negative result indicates that the concentrations of the metabolites of JWH-10 and or JWH-73 in the sample are below the cutoff levels established by Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
No pink color band appears in the Control Zone ("C"). An invalid result may be due to improper testing procedure or deterioration of the kit. Repeat using a new testing device.
Single Panel THC/Marijuana Home Urine Test Kit
The single panel home drug test is for the individual that wants to test their toxin level in the privacy of their own home. Our single panel kits are available for marijuana, cocaine or met amphetamine. It will test at the same levels as a...
Saliva 6 Drug Test Kit (AMP/mAMP/COC/OPI/THC/PCP)
Saliva Multi Drug Test 6 tests for AMP, mAMP, COC, OPI, THC, PCP.
Detection in saliva tests begins immediately upon use:
Amphetamine (AMP): for up to 72 hours after use
Methamphetamine (mAMP) and Ecstasy (MDMA, "Crank,...